lemon and blueberries. this fruity combo has been my favorite lately - and these popsicles sealed the deal! they're the perfect combo of sweet, sour, and refreshing, making them the best thing for the heat of summer! my siblings couldn't even wait for me to finish shooting the pops, they tasted so good! plus, they're so incredibly easy to make.
- one pitcher lemonade (either freshly squeezed or from a mix)
- one cup blueberry simple syrup (click here for a simple syrup recipe!)
- blueberries for garnish
- popsicle molds
- popsicle sticks
- fill a clean popsicle mold 3/4 of the way with lemonade
- use a 1/4 simple syrup to fill the mold the rest of the way (you can switch up the ratios or lemon to blueberry depending on which flavor you'd like to be stronger)
- add a few berries to the top
- insert the popsicle sticks and freeze for about 4-5 hours
- once frozen, run the molds nder hot water, remove the pops, and enjoy!
what combinations are your favorite? almost any can be made into popsicles. one of my all-times faves is chocolate peanut butter.... we may be on to something my friends. we'll see! -m